"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Monday, July 18, 2011

Front Page News!

Last week I was able to attend a Harry Potter marathon at the local theatre -- showing the first three movies on Wednesday, and the next 5 on Thursday culminating with the midnight showing of the newest movie.  It was a lot of fun, and I didn't realize it but I was actually photographed by the Post Crescent while I was coming into the theatre to get my bracelet.  Then, I was interviewed and the whole thing ended up on the front page of the paper.  Ian in particular got a kick out of it.


http://appletonhub.postcrescent.com/article/20110714/APC0503/107140488/Photo-galleries-video-story-Last-Harry-Potter-movie-creates-excitement-Fox-Cities?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cimg%7CFRONTPAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment