"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello Again

Going to get back to blogging on a regular basis, but tonight my left hand isn't working very well so typing is a problem. I've had arthritis for a long time, but this summer has been really bad for some reason - perhaps it's the high humidity we've been experiencing.

Anyway, I love the background of my blog page as we're in the middle of garden season. My tomatoes must have grown a foot over the past week with the high heat and humidity. All of them (4 regular and 3 cherry plants) have flowers or small tomatoes. I'll also gave zucchini and cucumbers if everything goes ok this summer.

Not sure what it is but I cannot get things to grow in those "strawberry pots". The things I started from seed sprouted, but then died. Then I put very healthy transplants in there and they died. If I really want something to grow, I think I need to dump the dirt and sterilize the container and start over.

More thoughts when my fingers are working better...

No comments:

Post a Comment