"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Get in Line!

Yes, I need to lose weight.  Since I stopped working full-time, I find that I'm enjoying my leisure pursuits:  reading and watching movies/TV.  Both of those involve a good deal of sitting so my backside has gotten to be the size of a battleship.  So, I'm working on it -- sort of.

The past week, I've been watching old episodes of 'Burn Notice' and the good part of that is that I've now developed the need to have yogurt every day -- into which I usually slice some fresh fruit.  So the show is actually helping me eat healthy!

I'm continually struck by how much I love Bruce Campbell who, no matter what role he has, always plays Bruce Campbell.  Today, he accomplished some wonderful thing and Michael says "I could kiss you", to which Sam (Bruce Campbell) replies, "Get in line."  He's just so understatedly awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment