"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Work as a Master Gardener

It's difficult to maintain separate blogs for the different aspects of my life.  I have one just for my traveling, one for gardening, and one for everyday journaling (my Pensieve).  I've thought of combining them but there are people that enjoy just reading one aspect of what I write -- and I also really like the lay-out of the travel and gardening blogs (more so than my Pensieve) so I hate to get rid of them.

With that in mind, then, I guess all I can do is reference the other ones when something happens and create a link so it all makes sense.

I've been a member of the Outagamie County Master Gardeners Association since finishing my course in early 2011.  Now, in November, I'll be joining the Board and becoming the Executive Secretary of our chapter.  A better description is in the blog.

www.latebloominggardener.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment