"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Friday, December 3, 2010

New Sleeping Place

Got home last evening after working a double shift:  Kohl's overnight for 8 hours and 8 hours at Target during the day.  Grocery shopping after work, followed by a great dinner and cleaning up the mail, etc.  Decided to take a hot bath (Jeff is still working on the hot tub), and filled the tub with hot water and soothing bath salts.  Climbed in and fell asleep in the hot water.  It was great!  A really good soaking for my hands and feet -- both of which needed it.  Slept 'til about 10:30 this morning and now I'll be headed back to Target 'til 9 tonight.  Feel like a hundred dollars though!  And, it's payday!

Side note on payday:  my first week of work ended November 20 and I also filed for unemployment for that week because I didn't make enough working two jobs to offset my unemployment.  I thought that was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment