"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Monday, November 8, 2010

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood

It's almost impossible to believe that it's November 8!  The day is sunny and should hit 60 each of the next three days.  I could definitely live with this each year!  Although a really hard freeze first would be good as my sinuses are not happy with the stuff in the air.

So, I know this is really childish but my finger hurts :(.  I pulled a hangnail on the middle finger of my right hand and it ended up getting infected.  Now it's swollen and hurts like crazy.  There's a big swelling on the side -- like the finger is trying to escape from underneath the fingernail.  Pretty gross, really.

Spent some time this morning adding more autumn decorations in my home (thanks, Mom!).  We cleaned out some things in Mom's garage yesterday and she chose to get rid of lots of things -- which I scooped up and brought home with me.  I have a whole house full of scarecrows now.  Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment