"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Unidentifiable Lip Fungus

Susie quoted the above line from "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" when she saw me this past weekend.  I have no idea what this is, but it's itchy and it hurts when I eat something hot or salty.  I keep trying different things, but I may have to give up and see a doctor.  I suspect I'll require an antibiotic to get rid of it.  I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the bad infection I had in my cuticle a couple of weeks ago.  The air at Kohls is very dry at night and I think maybe my lips got dried out and cracked a little and the infection moved right in.  Not sure, but it's pretty gross.  I also have some blisters that got infected and some glands under my jaw that hurt pretty bad so I know they're doing their job in fighting this thing!

Gross picture alert!!!!  I took the picture to remind me of how I need to go the doctor right away and not let things get out of hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment