"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Falling into Fall

Wow -- the leaves on our trees have turned bright gold in a matter of days.  Even though it's late in the season, our trees hold their leaves forever, but this cold weather has done the trick.  The nights have been cold and the days are generally in the 40s.  Can't believe that winter is almost upon us.

I did way too much yesterday and had trouble going to sleep last night.  As a result, it was almost 9 a.m. when I woke up this morning!  Jeff is off on his hunting trip to South Dakota so the house was quiet and I just slept on!  I need to get moving as I have another pretty full day ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment