"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick Updates with Photos

Last Thursday night (the 18th) was Ian's school concert.  It wasn't a Holiday concert -- just singing and even the audience got to sing along for a couple of songs.  Then, we had pizza afterward.  The picture I took was with my iphone so it's not very good, but I wanted to capture the moment anyway.

I've been working lots of hours and, when I work back-to-back hours at Target then at Kohl's (or vice versa) I can be pretty tired but never too tired to spend time with all of my kids!


On Saturday, we went to Milwaukee to help Anna celebrate her 5th birthday.  She had a swimming party and had invited a lot of her little friends.  We had the facility to ourselves so all of the kids had a real blast in the pool and going down the slide.  Steve's present to Anna was being in the pool the whole time.  Anna was in Heaven the whole day with swimming and opening her presents and having so many kids to play with.  It really was a lot of fun.  All of the kids were pretty tired after that long day -- both the little kids and the big kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment