"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Friday, November 19, 2010

Ready for Sleep

Got through my day at Target today after being up all night.  Fortunately, it was a short work shift (9 - 2) as I was pretty tired by the time 2p.m. rolled around.  I put on another 9,000 steps just with being at Target today; that's on top of the steps I walked yesterday.  My feet are pretty tired!

Need to use my discounts this weekend -- either Saturday or Sunday.  Right now, everything is on sale at a really good price, but only through Saturday so I may have to shop when we get back from Anna's birthday party tomorrow night.

Swimming part for Anna's birthday and I think she has a lot of little friends coming in addition of Jack, Ian, and Alex.  Can't believe she's turning 5 already.

Well, it's not even 4:30 but I think I'll be heading to bed pretty soon with a book.  I'll need at least 12 or 14 hours of sleep so I can keep up with those kids tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment