"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere beyond the morning." - J.B. Priestly


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy Day Ahead

Another gloriously beautiful fall day -- and I have a lot going on today.  I'll be interviewing at Target for a seasonal position and I started wondering if it's possible to take on two seasonal jobs.  Probably not as one would be at night and the other during the day -- I'm guessing it would just be too much, but it would be nice to have the discounts and the money!

After my interview, I'll be going over to donate plasma.  Takes about an hour and a half and pays $20, which you can do twice a week.  I always listen to my ipod and it's very relaxing.

Then, this evening, is the opening night for A Chorus Line at the PAC.  I have two season tickets but, because Jeff is away on his hunting trip, I decided to be really selfish and trade the second ticket for one on Sunday afternoon so I could go twice.  I just love the show and I know I'll be singing it all week after seeing it tonight.  Going again will be a nice treat while Jeff is watching football on Sunday.

Quick update on my sore finger:  it's really hot and really sore so I know the infection is still raging.  When I take the band-aid off and look at it, I'm totally repulsed by how gross it is.  However, I need to be able to scan my fingerprint to donate plasma today so I'm going to go without band-aid today and see how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment